We are excited to announce the arrival of dog-friendly rooms here at Langstone Quays Resort!
Whether you're seeking a harbour-side stay or explorations in the countryside, the beautiful area we are located in means there's a number of options for you and your four-legged friend when it comes to activities!
These special rooms come with a toy, paw wipes, and also a commemorative 'Do Not Dogsturb' door sign.
You can read Wilson the Cavachon's blog about his recent stay in one of our dog-friendly rooms here.
Our dog-friendly rooms are limited to one dog, under 20kg and there is a service charge of £10.00 per night.
To ensure we get your requirements just right, we must take dog-friendly bookings over the phone.
Simply call us on 02392 465011 (option 1).
For your comfort and that of other guests at Langstone Quays Resort, we do ask the following:
- Please ensure your companion is kept on their leash whilst inside the hotel.
- Pets are welcome to share their owner's guestroom, however are not allowed within the public areas of the hotel.
- To ensure that our team can offer the same level of great customer service without upsetting or distressing your pet, we ask that there is always an owner present while any member of the hotel staff is servicing your guestroom (housekeeping, room service etc)
- We kindly ask that your pet is restrained or removed from your guestroom wile hotel staff is present working in the room, whichever you feel best.
- If for any reason you need to leave your pet unattended in your guestroom, please notify one of our reception team and place the 'Do Not Dogsturb' door hanger on the outside of your guestroom door.
- We know it can be difficult to calm down an excited pet, but please ensure your pet does not disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests due to excessive barking.
- We ask that you remove and dispose of any litter properly in one of the outside waste bins.
- We must stress that the Resort is not a kennel and is not liable for any injury suffered by your pet while on hotel premises.