DELIGHT YOUR DELEGATES
Situated in Hayling Island, Portsmouth, we offer 9 purpose-built conference, meeting and training rooms equipped with high-specification audio and visual equipment.
Langstone Quays provides a fun space by the waterside for team-building activities yet is also easily accessible to nearby, modern technology parks and motorway, excellent for the business traveller and conference delegate.
Once the business side of the day is over, we have 148 beautifully designed bedrooms, a recently refurbished Waterside restaurant and bar area, and The Club - our leisure club with a pool, gym, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. Perfect to unwind after a day of business.
To speak to our conferences team, please call us on 02392 465011, option 3.
Why Langstone Quays?
- Free parking and WiFi
- One mile from M27/ A27
- Waterside restaurant and bar
- 148 beautifully designed bedrooms
- ground suitable for team building activities
- 9 purpose-built conference, meeting and training rooms
- The Club - our leisure club with a pool, gym, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- Read our corporate blog here to find out more about how Langstone Quays can compliment your meetings.
We have just run a two-day course at the Langstone Quays Resort and the help and assistance by Claire Smith (Sales Events Manager) and her staff were exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble for them and their positive, approachable and friendly attitude made it a very pleasurable experience. The room we hired was great and the buffet lunch was one of the best we have had and we will definitely be booking more events with them.
Meet By The Sea
Enjoy our waterside location suitable for team building activities, and enjoy the chance to brainstorm your companies plans all in one day or simply a chance to get the team off site for some key motivating hours!
Our Standard Packages
All the essential ingredients that you need for a successful meeting or event.
Our day delegate rates (from £30.00) includes:
- Hire of the main meeting room
- Welcoming tea & coffee with bacon croissants
- Mid morning tea & coffee with biscuits
- Two course conference buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea & coffee with mini cinnamon doughnuts
- LCD projector for the main room
- Flipchart and OHP
- Conference pads, name cards & pens
- Mineral water & fresh fruit
- 50inch plasma screen
- Free internet access
- Organisers tool kit
24 HOUR RATES
This rate (from £145.00) includes:
- All of the day delegate package plus
- 3-course table d’hôte dinner in the newly refurbished Waterside Restaurant
- Accommodation with en-suite facilities, optional creek or harbour views and a variety of room types
- Use of our excellent award winning Health & Leisure Club that offers a pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, and gym.
- Choice of a continental or full English breakfast in the stunning new Waterside.
Once the business side of the day is over, relax and unwind in our recently refurbished Waterside restaurant and bar area. Whether you choose to dine in the restaurant from our newly designed menus or bring the team together to enjoy an evening of private dining, you can be assured that we will go the extra mile to ensure the pressures of the day are soon forgotten.
Our range of wines is extensive; you will certainly find a bottle to suit your dining experience! How about a classic G&T? There are over 100 Gins to choose from in our Drinks Library.