PRESENT • DISCUSS • PLAY
Contemporary, quirky Coast Meetings consists of five distinctive and vibrant meeting spaces that allow you to focus on the key elements of Present • Discuss • Play. The concept celebrates its surroundings with each room paying homage to the activities that take place around the Island – kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing and paddle boarding.
The Coast Hub provides a truly unique training room with the King Arthur round swing boardroom table with hanging chairs suspended from the four-poster frame around the table top.
• All of our Coast rooms have great connectivity - USB charging points, touch screen technology including electronic flip charts, projector, screens, and electronic whiteboards
• Our breakout area ‘The Deck’ boasts an ice-cream machine, popcorn, pick ‘n’ mix selection and unlimited use of our state of the art coffee machine and refreshing drink variety
• Retro arcade games including Space Invaders and Pacman
• Specially designed coastal menu
• Our executive “Surf (board) room” with luxury wingback chairs, granite boardroom table for 12 delegates and your own butler service
To speak to our Coast Meetings desk, please call us on 02392 465011, option 3.
Why Langstone Quays?
- Coast Meetings offers meeting spaces unlike no other
- Free parking and WiFi
- One mile from M27/ A27
- Waterside restaurant and bar
- 148 beautifully designed bedrooms
- Ground suitable for team building activities
- The Club - our leisure club with a pool, gym, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- Read our corporate blog here to find out more about how Langstone Quays can compliment your meetings.
- Explore our fact sheet and floor plan here
We have just run a two-day course at the Langstone Quays Resort and the help and assistance by Claire Smith (Sales Events Manager) and her staff were exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble for them and their positive, approachable and friendly attitude made it a very pleasurable experience. The room we hired was great and the buffet lunch was one of the best we have had and we will definitely be booking more events with them.
Meet By The Sea
Enjoy our waterside location suitable for team building activities, and enjoy the chance to brainstorm your companies plans all in one day or simply a chance to get the team off site for some key motivating hours!
Our Standard Packages
All the essential ingredients that you need for a successful meeting or event.
Our day delegate rates (from £30.00) includes:
- Hire of the main meeting room
- Welcoming tea & coffee with bacon croissants
- Mid morning tea & coffee with biscuits
- Two course conference buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea & coffee with mini cinnamon doughnuts
- LCD projector for the main room
- Flipchart and OHP
- Conference pads, name cards & pens
- Mineral water & fresh fruit
- 50inch plasma screen
- Free internet access
- Organisers tool kit
24 HOUR RATES
This rate (from £145.00) includes:
- All of the day delegate package plus
- 3-course table d’hôte dinner in the newly refurbished Waterside Restaurant
- Accommodation with en-suite facilities, optional creek or harbour views and a variety of room types
- Use of our excellent award winning Health & Leisure Club that offers a pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, and gym.
- Choice of a continental or full English breakfast in the stunning new Waterside.
Once the business side of the day is over, relax and unwind in our recently refurbished Waterside restaurant and bar area. Whether you choose to dine in the restaurant from our newly designed menus or bring the team together to enjoy an evening of private dining, you can be assured that we will go the extra mile to ensure the pressures of the day are soon forgotten.
Our range of wines is extensive; you will certainly find a bottle to suit your dining experience! How about a classic G&T? There are over 100 Gins to choose from in our Drinks Library.