It’s time for meetings to be about more than just watching the clock. Coast Meetings offers meeting spaces unlike no other in a vibrant and quirky environment that promotes blue-sky thinking, increased productivity and creativity, leaving delegates asking themselves ‘Did I really spend today in a meeting?’...
PRESENT • DISCUSS • PLAY
With delegate packages designed to delight your attendees and a breakout space perfect for preventing burnout, Coast Meetings is pioneering a new face of the meetings world.
We understand that when it comes to your meeting, a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach just won’t do, therefore our events team are flexible and offer a tailored approach to fulfil your specific requirements, no matter the style or size you have in mind.
We believe that in order to meet and exceed your expectations, we first must truly understand what they are. That’s why we enjoy getting to know you and what you have in mind, from the key essentials right down to the finest of details
Day delegates will enjoy their time here, from the interactive technology and distinctive layouts to the coastal style menu, retro arcade games and unlimited pic 'n' mix and coffee!
- Coast Meetings offers meeting spaces unlike no other
- Free parking and WiFi
- One mile from M27/ A27
- Waterside restaurant and bar
- 148 beautifully designed bedrooms
- Ground suitable for team building activities
- The Club - our leisure club with a pool, gym, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- Read our corporate blog here to find out more about how Langstone Quays can compliment your meetings.
- Explore our fact sheet and floor plan here
How was Coast created?
Coast Meetings consists of five meeting spaces, with each room celebrating its surroundings and paying homage to the activities that take place around the Island – kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing and paddleboarding.
Hayling Island is well-known for these activities, with people coming from far and wide to enjoy them on this Island. We wanted to take that coastal feeling and use it to bring Coast Meetings to life. And that's exactly what we did!
From our staircases filled with beach shots from local photographers and surfboard shape directional signs to our bespoke board shaped tables and coastal-style menu, delegates here will enjoy increased productivity and creativity in an environment that allows them to forget checking the clock.
At the forefront of everything Coast does, the technology available enhances the experience for delegates and organisers. With the touch of a button, interactivity and quirky methods of engaging attendees becomes possible.
We could write for days about what technology is available at Coast, however to save us sore fingers and you a headache, we've wittled it down to a simple overview seen below.
100” Ultra-High Definition (UHD) Interactive Projector with High Definition screen providing;
Device Screen sharing over HDMI and Wifi (Laptop, Tablet, Mobile phone)
Laptop integration and touch screen enablement (via USB cable)
86” 4k Interactive Touch Screen providing;
Device Screen Sharing over HDMI & Wifi (Laptop, Tablet, Mobile phone)
Touch Screen Control for interaction with a connected Laptop (via a USB Cable)
High Definition (HD) wide angle camera for video conferencing
Video Conferencing facility
Audio Conferencing facility (coming soon)
Bluetooth speaker and microphone pairing allowing a mobile phone to become a conference facility
Three mobile 55” electronic interactive whiteboards can be moved between rooms.
A centralised printing station and a dedicated Conference network and Wifi facility for conference users
Our coastal-style menu has been specifically designed for our Coast delegates.
You can enjoy it in our newly refurbished Waterside restaurant overlooking Chichester Harbour
WHAT MAKES COAST?
- Is it our energising waterside location - a trip to Coast is like a trip to the Coast
- Is it the table football and snakes and ladders perfectly teamed with unlimited soft drinks and coffee?
- Is it our coastal-style menu, offering something different to the standard sandwiches and chips?
- Is it the Butler service offered in our Surf Board Room?
- Perhaps its how Coast allows for no mid-meeting disruption thanks to self-service and Waterside dining
- Maybe it's how connecting to facilities is a breeze, allowing for increased productivity and creativity powered by the great connectivity.
- Is it how Coast promotes wellness and vibrancy balanced with the understanding for a meeting space to provide the fundamentals.
- Or could it be how Coast redefines the meeting world fully supported by its team of dedicated, knowledgeable Coast Coordinators?
Contact our Coast helpdesk.
Our Coast team are here to help, from the first enquiry until the goodbye at the end of the day (*we hope to see you again soon!*)
Why not contact them via this form, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02392 465011 option 3.
We look forward to hearing from you!